Thursday, October 30, 2008
Assisi, Perugia, and Florence
Due to the lack of time I have until I leave for Barcelona (in 2.5 hours), I'm not going to be able to make a written post so I hope the pictures will do for now. It was an amazing weekend and I did all that I wanted to do. I'm off to Barcelona tonight, then Milan from Monday to Wednesday morning, and finally Budapest Wednesday through Sunday. Pray for good weather because it's supposed to rain a lot. I'll post pictures as soon as I can when I return. Ci vediamo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Another sneeky pic, of David this time I see. You are getting good at those outlaw pictures. Must have been some festival with the chocolate key. Free chocolate? Couldn't have been as good as dove dark. But free, hey, that's good.
Post a Comment