These are a only a small fraction of all the things we did in Paris. I have literally over a thousand pictures from Paris, London, and Prague, but these are some of the highlights. London and Prague pictures will come in future blogs, but as school has started and Caitlin is still in Rome, I don't have much time to write in these entries. For now, hopefully these pictures will do Paris justice. Enjoy.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
If pictures are worth a 1,000 words... consider this a novel (Paris edition)
These are a only a small fraction of all the things we did in Paris. I have literally over a thousand pictures from Paris, London, and Prague, but these are some of the highlights. London and Prague pictures will come in future blogs, but as school has started and Caitlin is still in Rome, I don't have much time to write in these entries. For now, hopefully these pictures will do Paris justice. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amazed you got to all those places in such a short time. Isn't Europe amazing. Oh, I liked how you sneekd a pic of Mona.
Thanks for all the pics of you and Cait.........I love all of them
Mom
lucky dog getting to have your girlfriend in Paris with you. Looks like a lot of fun...I'm jealous. I wish I could be back there.
Post a Comment